Every day, FOJP Service Corporation helps to improve the delivery of health care and safeguard the institutions and professionals who provide it.
FOJP is a leading risk management organization serving a group of hospitals, long-term care facilities and social service agencies in metropolitan New York City.
We administer comprehensive property and casualty insurance programs that protect our clients when problems occur and, equally important, offer risk management services that help our clients avoid problems by reducing instances of patient injury and improving clinical outcomes.
Some of the city’s most important and highly regarded academic medical centers—and more than 10,000 physicians—participate in FOJP’s medical professional liability insurance program, the first of its kind in the nation.
We work closely with our clients to systematically:
- Collect and analyze data on incidents, losses, and claims
- Identify potential hazards and make specific recommendations for changes
- Investigate adverse patient incidents
- Provide claims management and continuous monitoring of legal services
- Coordinate a forceful defense to minimize losses and discourage frivolous lawsuits.